UNO Card Game
Adapting and adjusting to changing conditions and expectations.
The flow of gameplay in UNO can change at any time. Players can play special cards that change the current color of the discard pile, force other players to draw extra cards or change the order of all players' turns. Flexible players learn to play these cards when they can help the most. For example, if the next player has UNO -- or only one card in his hand -- a Reverse or Draw X card can be played in order to keep the current hand alive and give other players a chance to catch up.
Continuously using the same strategy is not a good idea in this game, as players have to adapt their tactics depending on whether or not the game is going in their favor, which makes it the perfect game to teach flexibility to your kids while having fun.
· Material： paper
· Item Type：UNO Card
· Quantity：1 pcs
· Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards
· Earn points from other players when you go out first
· Two-handed, partner, and tournament options for even more action
How To Use:
· Use the Swap Hands card to change hands with any other opponent and write your own rules using the 3 customizable (and erasable) Wild Cards
· You'll find 19 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), plus 8 Draw Two, Reverse and Skip cards in every color, along with 4 Wild Cards, 4 Wild Draw Four cards, 1 Wild Swap Hands Card and 3 Wild Customizable cards
· If you can't make a match, you must draw from the central pile! Don't forget to shout "UNO" when you only have one card remaining! The first player to reach 500 points wins. Includes 112 cards and instructions
· Keep away from small babies and children. Choking hazard
· 1×UNO Card