Role-playing can be a fun way to help build social skills and learn about social rules.
All teens want to fit in with their peers. But following basic social rules can be tough for some kids with learning and attention issues. You can help your child build social skills and feel more prepared to work with others by role-playing common situations.
Role-playing games can be a good way to model appropriate behavior and help him practice responding to different social situations. This dollhouse is the perfect gift to practice role play.
Please note that you will need to assemble the house. Features
- Material: wood, cloth, paper.
- Size: Approx. 26.7 * 19 * 25.3 cm/ 11 * 7.5 * 10 inch（L*W*H).
- High quality without odor.
- Lightweight for portable movement.
- Exquisite and characteristic design with pleasant color and brightness.
- Beautiful decoration for home and an ideal gift for friends.