Hand Spinner Fidget Spinner Focusing Toy
Multitasking for People with ADHD
It’s true that many people are successful only when they do one thing at a time, but for adults and children with ADHD the opposite is usually true. We need to respect the fact that there is neural diversity, that different people have different ways of doing things — not from preference or contrariness, but from need.Fidgeting must be deliberate to be effective. Intentional fidgets allow you and your child to self-regulate ADHD symptoms in a controlled, constructive fashion. An effective fidget doesn’t distract you from your primary task because it is something you don’t have to think about.
- Color: Multicolored.
- Material: Alloy.
- Size: 6.5x6.5x2cm / 2.6x2.6x0.8inch(LxWxH).
- Novel and relieve stress toy. High quality material for a long time usage.
- Easy to carry, small, simple, discrete and fun, also effective for focus and deep thought.
- These are perfect pocket pieces for people wanting something small, simple, discrete and fun-also effective for focus, stress relief and deep thought.
- Keep Spinning for about 3 minutes. Great For Fidgety Hands, ADD & ADHD.
- Use: Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice, spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.