Brand: Play Therapy Supply
- FUN THERAPEUTIC GAME - Kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, deal with feelings, build coping skills, and improve resilience
- 78 QUESTION CARDS make Superhero Strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Great for play therapists, school counselors, teachers, youth leaders, and parents
- KIDS LOVE THE SUPERHERO THEME - Great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players. For kids and teens ages 6-14
- TEACHES SKILL SETS - strengths, coping, feelings, breaking the ice, resilience, and relationships
- BONUS CONTENT - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths
Publisher: Play Therapy Supply
Details: Superhero Strengths uses principles from a strengths and growth mindset perspective to help young people grow! Features six skill sets to help: recognize strengths, improve coping, handle tough feelings, break the ice, increase resilience, and improve relationships. Kids and teens with a variety of presenting issues such as anger problems, poor coping, anxiety, low self-esteem, and poor social skills will all love Superhero Strengths. Use these cards when meeting new clients to break the ice or to build any of the other 5 skills. Parents, teachers, counselors, and therapists all love the superhero theme too! From the makers of Mindfulness Matters and CBT 123, PTS Games by Play Therapy Supply: therapeutic games that are actually fun to play.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches
Mr. Mizrahi is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.mrmizrahi.com.