Brand: The Learning Journey
- Key features – Little baby bongo drums feature vibrant lights and four play modes for fun hands-on music fun. Play modes include free play, silly sound Free play, melody mode, and rhythm mode. The little baby bongo drums are a safe musical learning toy and great for both toddler boys and girls ages 12 months and up. The specs: two drum pads, four interactive buttons, bright lights, fun melodies, on/off/volume button, and a lightweight and portable design. Requires three AA batteries (included).
- Educational benefits – introduces music to young minds. Creatively builds tactile, motor, thinking, and learning skills.
- Supports developmental skills - Improves fine motor skills by requiring your child to tap the drum pads. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Aids cognitive function by encouraging your child to think creatively to create new beats.
- Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
- Award-winning products – Little baby bongo drums are creative child Magazine's musical play of the year award winner! Fun fact: the learning journey has an extensive line of award-winning educational toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges… kids!
Publisher: The Learning Journey International
Release Date: 25-05-2017
Details: March to the rhythm of the beat with these Jazzy little baby Bongo drums. With four play modes, let your little music maker get creative with the free play and silly sound Free play modes, or move and groove to the melody and rhythm modes. Make early childhood development and learning fun by introducing your little one to the magical world of music!
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 6.5 x 6.4 inches
Mr. Mizrahi is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.mrmizrahi.com.